CHILDREN'S SIZE GUIDE
Children's Measuring Guide
Here is a quick and easy guide to help you measure your child’s shoe size at home.
- Make sure your child is wearing socks or tights they would normally wear with their shoes.
- Find a hard or even floor to measure on.
- Take 2 sheets of A4 paper and ask your child to stand on the paper, one foot at a time.
- Draw around each foot with a pencil, ensuring their toes are straight & their feet are flat on the floor.
- Once completed, take a ruler and measure the length between the longest toe and back of the heel on the paper in cm. It’s quite normal for one foot to be larger than the other – always work to the largest foot.
- Check the measurement against our size guide & you're good to go.